Thursday, March 17, 2011

Two Kinds of Light


I want to share with you Immanuel's new blog. I'm so proud of him for starting it because it's something he has been wanting to do for a long time. Immanuel is a creative thinker. He ALWAYS has ideas for projects and stories and all kinds of creative artsy things going on in his head. He needed an outlet for all these thoughts, and so his blog was created. This way others can hopefully be inspired, or simply entertained, by what his mind comes up with and what new discoveries he finds. Take some time and read through his blog. I'm especially impressed with his movie review of True Grit. Make sure you leave him comments!

If you are wondering about the name. It's from a quote he likes:

"There are two kinds of light--the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures."
- James Thurber

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I should have known that was an Immanuel thing when I read the title.. he always gets me thinking! I'm excited.. I always love any chance to see the world through Immanuel's eyes :)

Stephanie said...

haha. I know right?! He definitely sees the world differently, that's for sure. (In a good way)

Brittany Tally said...

This is really cool stuff. I love Immanuel's take on the world. Now I feel like I get to be a part of his thought process! You two really appreciate the world around you. It's a beautiful thing!

Post a Comment