Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Recipe: Chocolate Butterhorns

I'm having some girlfriends over for a "Book Club" meeting this week. We call it a book club, and select a book each month, but usually nobody reads it and we don't really discuss it...it's just a great excuse to get together and visit over coffee/tea and snacks. I'd highly recommend starting one yourself!



I thought I'd make this amazing Chocolate Butterhorns recipe from LifeAsMom. I made some last Summer, but it was one of those things where I ate half of them before they even cooled...and the rest the next day, so I've been a little afraid to make a batch to eat alone again!

And, best of all, if you double the recipe and leave out the chocolate chips for some, they make great crescent roll-like dinner rolls for the freezer!

This recipe would also make a perfect homemade substitute for recipes that call for crescent roll dough.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

These look so yummy! I've been on such a chocolate kick lately... these remind me of chocolate croissants, and you know how much I love those!

Brittany Tally said...

I love the idea of a Book Club! I'm going to think about starting one of my own... and yes these look like the perfect thing for company! Yummy!

Post a Comment