Thursday, March 10, 2011

Decadent Chocolate Souffle for Two


Hi! I'm back! It's been a busy couple of weeks. I've been wanting to post on here for awhile but haven't had the time to sit down and put the time into it. Something I've been wanting to share is this Chocolate Souffle for Two recipe that I made on Valentine's Day. They were heavenly! They were light and airy yet rich and decadent. Satisfies your sweet tooth but won't make you feel like you want to die because you are so stuffed. Which is good, especially if your meal was on the heavy side which ours was. (I made this Brown Butter Risotto with Lobster recipe and it was excellent. Try it out if you are looking for something a little different and special).

Another reason I love this recipe so much is because it only takes a few ingredients. Most of which you probably already have on hand. Follow the link here for the directions.

I have listed the ingredients below. My comments are in red.


Chocolate Souffles for Two

  • 3 ounces semisweet chocolate - 3 oz. is half a cup. I filled half the cup with semisweet chocolate and half with dark chocolate.
  • 2 tbs unsalted butter
  • 1 tbs coffee
  • 2 large egg yolks
  • 2 large egg whites
  • pinch cream of tartar
  • 3 tbs sugar - I used a little less than 2 Tbs
  • I also added about a 1/4 tsp of vanilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment