Monday, January 24, 2011

Happiness is a lot of work!

Something I have been focusing on this month is a positive outlook. I think it’s something to work just a little harder on during the winter months. It is so easy to get down when it's cold and gloomy all the time. There’s nothing wrong with little tricks for yourself to help get you through the chill and lack of color in the world.


I'm sorry but I'm just not one of those people who wakes up every morning whistleing zippity do da. After all these years I have come to peace with the fact that to be in a good mood every day, I’m just going to have to work on it a little harder. Most of the time it needs to be a constant conscious effort for me. And I think that is Okay. So I am working on a series of posts on things I do that helps to put me in a better mood and make each and every day special. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's a great idea B! I'm looking forward to the series..I could certainly use the advice! :)

Post a Comment