Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Goodbye Vertical Blinds!

I HATE vertical blinds more than almost anything. Brian's giant recliner in the family room is a close second, but at least it's comfortable...yellow-orange wood furniture and regular blinds round off my list...oh, and the white linoleum in our master bedroom...but, I digress...


I died a little inside waking up to this every morning in my otherwise beautiful home... so ugly, so cold, so impractical, falling apart every time I tried to open or close them...


Brian hated them too, but thought I was crazy when I mentioned we switch them for the curtains in the dining room. But, being the most wonderful and handy husband in the world, he indulged me and put them up when I explained how I was going to lose it if I had to look at them for one more day!


Sooooooooooooo much better!!
Look out! You're next to go, orange bottom-of-the-line cabinets! I read this post on painting cabinets and am inspired!

2 comments:

EvaAndersen said...

Hi Dear,




i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.


You Can see also my services.....



Buy online stylish and essential, vertical blinds in New Zealand. Find wide range of home decor styles Vertical Blinds at bestblinds.co.nz.








Visit Now - Vertical Blinds
----------

JeffreyEdwards said...

I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Roller Blinds Online

Post a Comment