Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Goodbye Vertical Blinds!

I HATE vertical blinds more than almost anything. Brian's giant recliner in the family room is a close second, but at least it's comfortable...yellow-orange wood furniture and regular blinds round off my list...oh, and the white linoleum in our master bedroom...but, I digress...


I died a little inside waking up to this every morning in my otherwise beautiful home... so ugly, so cold, so impractical, falling apart every time I tried to open or close them...


Brian hated them too, but thought I was crazy when I mentioned we switch them for the curtains in the dining room. But, being the most wonderful and handy husband in the world, he indulged me and put them up when I explained how I was going to lose it if I had to look at them for one more day!


Sooooooooooooo much better!!
Look out! You're next to go, orange bottom-of-the-line cabinets! I read this post on painting cabinets and am inspired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment