Thursday, December 2, 2010

I haven't forgotten about the blog, I'm just not very good with it I don't think. I'm never quite sure what to say. But I guess that will only get better with practice. Plus I usually don't have a computer or a camera. Austin and I are looking into a new laptop for me so I know that will make a huge difference! But I have been trying my best to keep up with my "plan" for myself. I'm trying to constantly work on ways to better myself and my life. Notice I use the word "trying". I start to stray here and there, but at least I have a plan and I'm aware when I start to stray. It's always in the back of my mind. This month I want to focus on Christmas. And I mean REALLY focus on it. About everything Christmas means. The happiness and warmth, love for family and friends, the cozy peaceful feeling it brings. The pure magic of it! I really don't want the holiday to just pass on by with out really embracing it! I want to do at least one Christmasy thing every day. Even if its just relaxing by the Christmas tree with a cup of hot chocolate and letting my mind wander. I'm trying to do more meaningful things with my evenings. And what I mean by "meaningful" doesn't always mean it has to take a lot of effort, or any effort at all really. Like I said sometimes just sitting quietly, with the TV off, is the most wonderful thing you can do for yourself.

I was wondering if you guys have a favorite Christmas memory. It will give you something to think about that's for sure! Because I know we always had the most amazing Christmases. In fact I'm going to reflect on this one myself for a while and get back to you!

-B

0 comments:

Post a Comment