Thursday, December 9, 2010

Getting Back on Track

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I've been in sort of a weird place lately...a cross between a funk and feeling really great, like I'm coming out of the survival mode fog and getting my life back on track now since the baby. I think I'm just getting to a place where I feel like I have things a little more under control and can start thinking about being productive again..which is great and exciting..but I don't even know where to start. For one, I've been trying to cut back on computer time until I can learn to control myself better. I was starting to waste so much time.

I'm so proud of you guys for keeping things going here! I'm excited to try those cookies Steph (and I'm so in love with the white peppermint mochas at starbucks too! I spilled one all over my car the other day and didn't even care because it smelled so good...at first....not so much now).

And I'm excited to hear how your party turns out B. I totally agree about the fine art of simple entertaining. I want my guests to feel relaxed and not like I'm all stressed out trying to throw the perfect party for them but that I'm just happy to have their company. 

I'll try to get back to regular posting. I'm working on a series on the Freezer Cooking I've been doing lately, and I have some great new recipes to share from that too.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment