Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Few Blog Updates

Hey guys...just wanted to let you know I added a few new things to the blog.

One is the "LinkWithin" at the end of each post. It offers some suggestions for posts of similar topics to check out. A nice way to navigate around the blog.

The other is the "Labels" on the right sidebar. There is a spot in the bottom right corner when you are writing a post to put in a  "Label", basically the category the post falls under, ie. recipes, crafts, homemaking, etc. We should also put our names. Can you go back and add them for the posts you've already written when you have time?

That's it for now. Great job on the posts! I'm getting some great ideas and encouragement from you both. I'm trying to finalize my font color for posts. What do you guys think? Purple is very B...Green is very Teppy...I'm not sure what I am. Am I just plain black??

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment