Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yay! I did it! I figured out how to sign in! Sorry I haven't posted anything. This whole blogging world is new territory to me. Don't expect anything fancy for awhile. I don't even have a camera at the moment to put up pictures...


I LOVE the Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas!! Who posted those? Be sure to sign your name at the bottom. Infact I think I'm going to go ahead and do some of those ideas. I don't ever think Holidays should just pass on by. You really need to make a point to make them extra special and magical! The Holidays go by so quickly, you really have to make every day count!

Thought I would update you on my plans for this month... It's a new month and a new chance to start fresh! Thats how I look at it anyway. Each month is a chance to start off on a brand new foot. Especially if the last month was kind of a blur, which was my October, with my wedding and then vacation. I think this month I'm going to work on my Spirit! Which is now my category for mind, body, and soul. And really just my overall outlook on the world. I have been feeling a little down and crabby the last couple days. It hit me when I snapped at my husband about something stupid and he said "why are you so angry lately?". That really made me feel bad. He's never said anything like that to me before and I certainly don't want to be known as an "angry" person. I want to be the person who is happy and smiling all the time and makes people feel good! 

I got as far as planning out my day today and tomorrow, then I will have a rough plan for the next week then even and overall plan for myself for the month. I'm going to start today by going to the gym, because I haven't worked out in awhile and as much as I don't want to go sometimes, it always makes me feel better when I'm done! Then I am going to come home, shower and gets dressed and actually put some makeup on for a change! Then I will force myself to make a cup of tea, then sit out in the backyard with a good magazine and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL day! I'm starting to find that is the key to sanity. Sometimes you have to force yourself to just stop, and have the perfect little quiet moment.. Then I will get the house cleaned up all nice, because that always makes me feel so much better as well, then make a nice dinner for my husband!

Tomorrow I think I am going to explore downtown Charleston! I'll keep you updated! 

-B

0 comments:

Post a Comment