Thursday, November 11, 2010

Great Crowd Pleaser

Last night my group of high school friends got together for a girls night at my friend Lauren's house. We all brought an appetizer to share and what we wanted to drink. I went through a TON of recipes trying to find something that would be tasty, satisfying, not too weird, and easy enough to make. Its hard making something for a group that you think everyone will like. Since I've known my friends forever I know that they don't like to be super adventurous with their food, so I thought, what is something everyone loves? Pizza of course! So I found this Giada recipe that was a hit and it's super easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly and it came out perfect. Immanuel loved it too. I think next time I make it I will experiment a little and maybe add sausage or pepperoni (Immanuel's favorite) and green peppers. You can really do almost anything. It's a fun recipe that you can be creative with. Keep this in mind next time you need to feed a crowd! 

Recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/venetian-rolled-pizza-recipe/index.html

-Steph

2 comments:

Sis Bliss said...

Thank you so much for this! I too have a group of very picky friends with very simple tastes. I can only make hamburgers and BBQ chicken so many times. And I too spend so much time searching through recipes trying to find something yummy I can make, but with no weird ingredients. Its much harder then it would seem!

-B

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much for sharing..I'm always looking for unique crowd-pleasing recipes. This sounds perfect. You're turning into quite the homemaker Teppy!

Post a Comment