Monday, December 12, 2011

Me Day


I really think a "Me Day" is in order! I'm starting to get a little bit of that Christmas panic feeling. I have so much to do, so many Christmas presents to buy, I haven't finished decorating, I haven't made one cookie yet, and every day is getting closer and closer to Christmas! I'm running out of time!! AHHHHH!!!!!


I certainly don't want to feel this way. Especially this time of year. So I think the most important thing to do right now is have a day where I get caught up on the very basics.

It is a cozy, rainy morning out right now. I am going to have a nice relaxing morning in front of my Christmas tree (please don't take any notice that the tree is a little crooked). Then I am going to finish decorating and get the house all cleaned up! Nothing makes me feel more like I have my life in order then a clean house.

So that is my goal for the day. I am giving myself ONE goal. I am not going to overwhelm myself by trying to get everything done in one day. I am not even going to worry about all the presents I have to buy right now. I am going to sit and make a shopping plan and do all my shopping another day. (There is something about getting thoughts on a piece of paper that really helps to de-clutter my brain!)

Tonight, once my house is perfectly clean, I think I'll make some cookies and watch a Christmas movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment