Thursday, December 1, 2011

Homemade Gifts in a Jar Ideas

For some reason, I had been feeling really inspired to make some homemade gifts in a jar for friends this year. I didn't really know what to put in the jar...just think anything in a jar makes a cute present. I was even more inspired when the stars aligned and I found a case of 12 jars on clearance at Target for $2.50!

I'm hosting a Christmas brunch for friends next week and think it would be so cute to send everyone home with a little jar gift.

So I went a search for inspiration.

Here is a free ebook from Heavenly Homemakers just on gifts in a jar ideas.



I liked the idea of Rosemary Focaccia Bread mix in a jar, or the layered bath salts mix.


Organized Christmas has more great ideas here,

white chocolate macadamia cookies in a jar
Like these White Chocolate Chip Macadamia cookie mix in a jar. My favorite! But perhaps not Christmas-y enough?


Or like any of these great ideas at my blessed life, like Peppermint Cocoa!





So what do you guys think? Is this a silly gift idea? What gifts would you be happy to receive in a jar?

1 comments:

Brittany Tally said...

Oh my gosh T, I love this!! So many great ideas. I want to have a girls get together now just so I can make some of these jars!

Post a Comment