Monday, November 21, 2011

Free Personalized Birthday Card


I'm not sure if it's because I'm in the midst of Christmas shopping or what, but I'm still feeling compelled to pass along more of my favorite deals :)

I just saw over at Moneysavingmom an offer for a free birthday card from TinyPrints.com. Use code FREEBD at checkout. Not sure when it expires.

Shipping is free if mailed directly to you, or the price of a stamp if mailed directly to the recipient. You can select the day you want it to arrive.

It's really nice having a card sent out automatically. I always seem to remember birthdays way in advance, have the card all ready to go, and then forget about it and end up sending it out late.

I've gotten a number of free cards from them over the past year and they are sooo nice and the personalization is a BIG hit with everyone I've sent them too. It's like a little gift itself.

Off to make my free card! I know cards are only a few bucks, but getting free ones makes me absolutely giddy!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment